In order for you to achieve the most from your care, it’s important for you to keep your scheduled appointments. If you need to reschedule a visit, we do require 24 hours advance notice; otherwise a cancellation fee will be processed. This prevents us from charging a fee and also enables us to better serve you and others. If a recommendation of home care, food journaling, or exercises are given, we ask that you do them for the best possible results.
Our fees have been established to be reasonable and affordable to you, whether or not you have insurance coverage. Most patients have limited or no coverage. Payment is due when services are rendered. As a courtesy to our chiropractic patients that do have some form of insurance coverage, we will electronic bill your claims to your insurance company so that you will be reimbursed directly by them according to the provisions of your policy. We are happy to offer patients with insurance coverage the same special reduced-fee prepayment plans that are available to all of our patients.
- Consultation: Complimentary
- New Patient Chiropractic Evaluation: $110-$150 (includes report of findings and recommendations).
- New Patient Nutrition Evaluation: $175 (includes report of findings and recommendations).
- Chiropractic Re-Evaluations: $55-$95
- Nutrition Re-Evaluations: $55
- Chiropractic Adjustments: $48
- Nutrition Visits: Visits 1-3 = $75 and visit #4 on = $55
- NOTE: Prepayments for a course of chiropractic and/or nutritional care at a discounted rate are available.